While perusing the internets I came across this gorgeous freshly restored and upgraded Triumph GT6. 5 speed transmission conversion, full suspension and a 165 hp stage 2 MotoCancelli engine. Which I'm sure means something to someone. To me it means the GT6 next door is worse than mine.
The interior is black and beautiful. The dash is bespoke and good Lord that steering wheel is the only thing I ever want to hold onto ever again.
If your enthusiasm for cars come second only to your love of German mustards then this GT6 is truly in a class of it's own.
- Everything British Leyland made has been upgraded
- Style for days
- Those wheels look amazing and will grip for as long as it is stylish
- Nearly Alfa Romeo GTV money
- Someday at some car show you may have to park next to an E-Type
- You'll look like a German mustard enthusiast
|Condition:||Used||VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||KC80231L|
|Number of Cylinders:||6|
|Engine:||2.0 Liter||Vehicle Title:||Clear|
|Drive Type:||RWD||Options:||Leather Seats|